29th March 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Details of revised syllabus of Life Sciences for CSIR-NET?

Hi,
Can you give me detailed revised syllabus for Life Sciences stream for CSIR-NET? Please help me to get the syllabus asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Revised syllabus for Life Sciences for CSIR exam?
  2. What is the revised NET exam syllabus for life sciences? Books to be referred?
  3. Whether CSIR-NET sets different papers for different streams to appear in Life Sciences?
  4. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  5. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET
  6. Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?
  7. Syllabus, previous year question papers, pattern and section-wise negative marking allotted in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  8. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  10. What is the syllabus for CSIR UGC NET life science? I am a Jr Lecturer in Zoology in government college
  11. Detailed notification, syllabus and eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)?
  12. How to get admission in PhD in Life Sciences after qualifying CSIR-NET? Cutoff marks required?
  13. What is the whole syllabus of UGC CSIR NET for life sciences for microbiology?
  14. Question pattern and best book to prepare for CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  15. Eligiblity for CSIR NET Life Sciences after doing MSc Bioinformatics?
  16. Previous year question papers of CSIR-NET(Life Sciences) with solutions?
  17. How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top coaching centers for GATE entrance in Chennai in Anna Nagar Area? Names of the good books for preparation?
3rd April 2016, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of revised syllabus of Life Sciences for CSIR-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can you give me detailed revised syllabus for Life Sciences stream for CSIR-NET? Please help me to get the syllabus asap.
I have attached the syllabus for CSIR NET exam in Life Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt syllabus for CSIR NET exam in life science.txt(20.8 KB, 24 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?