27th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication

i have done my b.tech 3rd year in electronics and communication from Punjabi university i want to get training from DRDO tell me the details to join this organization for 6 month training

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  2. Procedure for training in DRDO while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get summer training in DRDO after completion of 3rd year of B.Tech. in ECE?
  4. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  5. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  7. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  10. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  12. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  14. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  15. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  16. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  17. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
8th September 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication

persuing be 3rd year in c.s.e...........so plz guide me how to get in????
26th October 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication

I M B-TECH STUDENT OF ECE PLZ TELL ME ABOUT YOUR TRAINING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?