13th May 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

How to get TTE job after passing with 76%?

Hi, sir my self shubham shrivastav.
I m 10th passed 76%.
I want t.t.e job.
Plz contact my email- [email protected].
Nd mob no. 09882333462

11th June 2014, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get TTE job after passing with 76%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, sir my self shubham shrivastav.
I m 10th passed 76%.
I want t.t.e job.
Plz contact my email- [email protected].
Nd mob no. 09882333462
It's nice to see that your interested to apply for TTE job after completing 10th standard. To become a (Travelling Ticket Examiner) then the applicant should be apply for the competitive examination which is conducted Indian Railway Board for every year. To crack the examination one should be strong knowledge in following field like, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mathematics and General English etc..

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:- The candidate should have appeared and passed 10th or 12th from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Age limit:- The candidate should be below the age of 30 years and should be above the of 18 years and relaxation will be applicable 5 years for sc/st and 3 years for obc category candidates.

Since, you have completed 10th standard with 76% percentage of marks. So, definitely your eligible for TTE exam. The notification for this entrance examination released in official website of Indian Railway Board http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/rai...=0&id=0,7,1281 and also published Employment and other top newspaper in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?