26th July 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for TTE job after completing TYB.Com?

i have completed my TYBCOM in the year October, 2009 and wants to know what to do to apply for a TTE job

13th June 2016, 05:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TTE job after completing TYB.Com?

TTE stands for Travelling Ticket Examiner. The eligibility criteria for entrance examination of TTE job is as follow:

>>The minimum qualification required for this exam is 10+2 passed from any recognized board with at least 50% marks. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply for exam.

>>The age limit for this examination is 18-30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for OBC candidates and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for entrance examination of TTE job after TYB.Com when notification is released by Indian Railways.
14th June 2016, 12:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for TTE job after completing TYB.Com?

TTE stands for Travelling Ticket Examiner. The main responsibility of TTE is to verify the passenger tickets in Railways. TTE examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in RRB TTE examination is mentioned below :-

=> You must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from a Government recognised board.

=> You must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC /ST candidates is provided as per government norms.

There are many RRBs in India like RRB-Secunderabad, RRB-Kolkata, etc.,. The TTE examination is not conducted by only single RRB every year. So, you need to know which RRB has released the notification and you can apply for TTE examination through that RRB official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?