16th February 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to give the entrance exam for MPSC? I am a student of BSc computer Science

I am student of b.sc.computer science.and i want to give the entrance exam for mpsc. But what is the exact difference between mpsc and upsc ?and does mpsc or upsc has much scope than b.sc.computer science? Please reply....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between MPSC and UPSC?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  3. What is the syllabus of MPSC exam? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  4. How to prepare for MPSC after passing Bsc? Which type of exam should I give?
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  7. How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science
  8. How to select subjects for MPSC exam? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  11. Can I give MPSC exam for forest officer? I am a B.E computer student
  12. Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?
  13. How can I give MPSC entrance exam? Which posts are allocated for B.E computer students after MPSC exam
  14. Can I give the exam of CDAC after completing BSc Computer Science?
  15. When would the next CDAC entrance exam be held? I have completed my B.Sc in computer science
  16. How to give MPSC exam? What type of questions will be asked in the entrance exam
  17. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  18. How to give MPSC exam if I am a TYBSc physics student?
1st July 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the entrance exam for MPSC? I am a student of BSc computer Science

good evening sir.now i have completed my b sc natical science..which mpsc/upsc exam i can apply which are related to nearly my field?
13th July 2013, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the entrance exam for MPSC? I am a student of BSc computer Science

I m b.sc computer science student so which type of exam i have give in mpsc.
7th September 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

which type of posts are available for b.sc computer science students
19th September 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bsc.biotech..i need guidance abt the mpsc exam
8th November 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am plane bsc student and i want to know tht for which post should i apply for mpsc exam?
9th June 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a in the last year of my bcom. After bcom how to apply for UPSC examination
17th June 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i Have complited the bsc in computer but I required the information about Different type of Post under mpsc
16th January 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am the Bsc student, I Want to prepare MPSC simultaneously with my graduation
HOW CAN I PREAPARE BOTH?
4th May 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bsc computer science. I want to prepare for mpsc. Which are the post available related to my field? I need guidance
24th July 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am bsc student..while doing bsc in computer science simultaneously for which exam should i prepare
21st December 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bsc computer science .can i give mpsc exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?