17th October 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MPSC after passing Bsc? Which type of exam should I give?

respected sir
i m bsc passed in 2011 so which type of exame i shoud be give
I want o prepare for mpsc but i dont know anything about mpsc

9th January 2013, 02:57 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC after passing Bsc? Which type of exam should I give?

hi,
PSC exam is conducted by MPSC every year for recruitment to various posts. in order to see latest notifications and apply for the exam you need to visit http://www.mpsc.gov.in.

the pattern of thus exam is as below-

preliminary - general studies & CSAT

main- general studies (two papers), two optional subjects(two paper each), essay, english grammar , one Indian language.

interview.

eligibility- graduation from any stream and age between 21 to 30 years for general candidates. age relaxation is given to reserved categories.

students in final year of graduation are also eligible for this exam.

you should be very dedicated, and should make a habit of reading news papers, magazines etc, this will help you in tackling general studies. for other subjects you can prefer the ncert books from 9th class to 12th class. you can also join some coaching institute.

best of luck.
30th July 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC after passing Bsc? Which type of exam should I give?

I complete bsc in electronics. Can i apply mpsc exam. For which post??????
19th August 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I m msc student which post is available after passing mpsc
27th August 2013, 12:22 AM
maruthidevi

hi,
PSC exam is conducted by MPSC every year for recruitment to various posts. in order to see latest notifications and apply for the exam you need to visit http://www.mpsc.gov.in.

the pattern of thus exam is as below-

preliminary - general studies & CSAT

main- general studies (two papers), two optional subjects(two paper each), essay, english grammar , one Indian language.

interview.

eligibility- graduation from any stream and age between 21 to 30 years for general candidates. age relaxation is given to reserved categories.

students in final year of graduation are also eligible for this exam.

you should be very dedicated, and should make a habit of reading news papers, magazines etc, this will help you in tackling general studies. for other subjects you can prefer the ncert books from 9th class to 12th class. you can also join some coaching institute.

best of luck.
25th October 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi I complete my bsc nursing graduation in 2010 .wish to prepare for mpsc in nursing .plz guide me about syllabus.
11th November 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed B sc (Maths).I want to prepare for MPSC .Help me to find right .
15th February 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed Bed. i Want Prepare For MPSC & Which post in mpsc. Please help me.
14th October 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am working as staff nurse in govt.hospital & wants to prepare mpsc . What is scope for this
22nd April 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done my basic bsc nursing so for which post i can apply in mpsc exam
24th August 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for mpsc after bsc im chemistry.for which post i can apply
11th June 2019, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir my question is if person have bsc computer science then he can also got the mpsc exam preparation. And thus person can eligible for mpsc exam
7th September 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc graduate student then what kind of posts are available in mpsc for bsc graduate student
12th November 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc microbiology..so I have information about what kind of posts are available in mpsc for microbiolist
20th April 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of biotechnology should I eligible for food and drug inspector exam?
15th September 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,can u pls tell me the syllabus for MPSC exam after b.sc nursing ?
7th March 2022, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for MPSC after passing bsc.it ? which type of exam should i give ?
14th February 2023, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hey,mi bsc botany student bsc passing in last year so i can apply in mpsc exam tr mi kontay posts sathi apply karu shakte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?