i am pass b.com and i want to given exam ipcc..please tell me how to do it

11th April 2012, 06:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give the IPCC exam? I have passed B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am pass b.com and i want to given exam ipcc..please tell me how to do it
In order to write the Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE), you will need to go through the following stages:

Qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Register for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and complete the minimum course period of Nine months to be considered eligible for the examination.

After qualifying the Integrated Professional Competence Examination, you will have to register for the Final Course as well as for the Articleship Training.
The duration of the Articleship training is three years and six months and to write the final examination, you must have completed atleast three years of Articlesgip training.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
15th April 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the IPCC exam? I have passed B.Com

How to take IPCC exam ? When passed b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?