13th August 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join CA after completing BBA?

how can i join CA after complecting bba..could u please tell me how to join it

29th May 2015, 10:05 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CA after completing BBA?

Institute of Cost Accountants of India offers C.A. course.

C.A. stands for Chartered Accountant.

There are 3 levels in C.A namely

Common Proficiency Test.

IPCC

Final

To register for CPT,the candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.

The candidate who have passed CPT can get admission for IPCC course.The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

The candidate who have passed IPCC level can register for Final course.Student should have completed 2½ years Articleship.

You can register for CA-IPCC directly as you have passed graduation degree.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. You can register accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?