7th September 2012, 08:15 PM
deepri_verma

How to go in development field after completing MSc in computer science?

I have completed msc in computer science. i want to go in development field,i know basic PHP language. but i confuse in development and teaching. please suggest.

31st December 2018, 04:23 PM
perthc

Default Re: How to go in development field after completing MSc in computer science?

Hi,

As you have completed M.Sc in Computer Science,you can either go into Teaching profession or can apply for any position in IT companies.

To apply for any position in a IT company, you need to clear the interview.Normally you have appear in campus interviews along with other freshers.It can be on-Campus or off-Campus.

Normally in a technical interview questions from various topics like DBMS,java,Linux or PHP are asked.

You need to have clear concepts and basics right.

If you want to pursue in teaching line, then you can appear for NET exam.Apart from this,you can appear for post of professor in any private colleges also.Sometimes Private engineering colleges recruit although if you don't have Phd degree.

So,it is up to you to choose any of these two options.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?