5th May 2013, 02:37 AM
samrockz867

How to go for higher education if I am a 2nd year engineering student?

I am a 2nd yr engineering student of nit rourkela i want to go for higher education but confused betwen cat and upsc ... plz give me suggestion and plus-minus about these two.. OR first get the job and then prepare simultaneiusly..??

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue higher education in abroad after passing BSc in Chemistry
  2. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  3. What to do after doing BSc Pass course?
  4. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Colleges which provides Higher Education in Astrophysics? Course other than Master degree to get into research field?
  6. Ph.D in math or computer science after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. How to get education loan in order to continue engineering education being a meritorious student?
  9. How and when do I apply for higher education in NERIST? I am a student of class 12th
  10. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  11. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  12. How to get a job in computer field after passing 10th?
  13. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  15. Procedure to proceed towards higher studies after completing 2nd year intermediate in MPC group?
  16. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  17. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  18. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
5th May 2013, 09:56 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to go for higher education if I am a 2nd year engineering student?

First complete your gradution and than you will go for fruther studies..
5th May 2013, 12:35 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for higher education if I am a 2nd year engineering student?

As you wish for Higher Education, you can do the same after completion of your B.Tech. studies in which you are pursing now.

After completion of Graduation in Engineering you may opt for M.Tech. or for MBA.

For M.Tech. you have to apply for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) which is conducted by IIT and Indian Institute of Science for admission to M.Tech. courses in IITs, NITs and other reputed Institutions.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final B.Tech. Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University, can apply for GATE.

For MBA(Master of Business Administration) in reputed Institutions like IIM(Indian Institute of Management), you should have cracked its entrance exam which is known as CAT.

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education with 50% marks from a recognised University, can apply for CAT.
5th May 2013, 01:31 PM
nNirmala

Good Morning friends,

As you said that you are interested for higher education after completion of your engineering you can pursue M. tech, if you want to do work in technology sectors or as a business or market administrator so you can opt for an MBA.
As you said that you also want to do some work along with higher study so it will be beneficial for you career. It can be possible work with education for this you should apply for UPSC ESE (Engineering Services Examination).

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?