21st February 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for CPT test? What is the fee structure?

procedure for cpt test and how many fees of cpt entrance exma 2013.
please detail send my email.id hs04862rediffmail.com
my name is harjit singh from ludhiana

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CA after doing B.Com with 48%
  2. Details about the online CPT entrance exam? Procedure to fill the forms? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure of CPT entrance test?
  4. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  5. Procedure to join CA course after 12th standard? Fee structure and duration?
  6. Fee structure and last date to register for CPT Exam?
  7. Procedure for online registration for CPT online exam? Fee structure for it?
  8. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  9. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  10. Last date for registering for CPT exam? Fee structure of CA?
  11. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure? -- [New]
  12. Can I continue IPCC from Delhi? What is the fee for CPT in installment?
  13. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  14. What is the fee structure for CPT entrance exam?
  15. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  16. What is the fee structure of CPT and last date of registration for CPT June exam?
  17. What is the fee structure of CA course after CPT coaching?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2013, 02:35 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for CPT test? What is the fee structure?

Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to those students who are already registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

The CPT exam is entry level for those students who want to make there career in Chartered Accountancy.The test consist of four subjects,
1.Accounting,
2.Mercantile Laws,
3.General Economics and
4.Quantitative Aptitude.

2. You may also download registration form from the official website of ICAI.
Registration is done throughout the year.

The registration form can be submitted at the nearest regional branch or to the institutes offices as prescribed in the prospectus.
All The details regarding registration process, examination forms, etc. are available in the prospectus and will guide you at every stage.

Obtain the registration form along with a propectus from the regional branch of ICAI at your city or from the head office:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- towards examination fee and Rs. 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form.

You may also visit www.icai.org, the official website of ICAI to have all the information including the address of the regional offices, head offices etc.

You can apply for CPT online & offline.

•You can fill up the CPT 2011 examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org
•You can also obtain the form from the following address:
Additional Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?