14th May 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How and when do I apply for higher education in NERIST? I am a student of class 12th

I am a student of Class -XII and will be appearing final in the year 2013, I want to persue my higher education in NERIST, how and when do I apply for that?
I am looking for the application form too. can you help me plaese?

Related Questions:
14th May 2012, 11:28 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How and when do I apply for higher education in NERIST? I am a student of class 12th

I am a student of Class -XII and will be appearing final in the year 2013, I want to persue my higher education in NERIST, how and when do I apply for that?

RadhaKrishna
14th May 2012, 11:29 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How and when do I apply for higher education in NERIST? I am a student of class 12th

RadhaKrishna
14th May 2012, 08:19 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology(NERIST) is a science & Technology oriented Higher studies Institute in Nirjuli, Itanagar.
The academic programme in Engineering and Technology at NERIST consists of three independent modules, each of two years duration.
These three modules called Certificate, Diploma, and Degree comprise the undergraduate studies. Each module has an entry point through an entrance examination conducted by NERIST.

NERIST conducts the NERIST Entrance Exam (NEE) to select students for admission. Three examinations, known as NEE-I, NEE-II and NEE-III, are held to take admissions at three different levels.

The NEE-I, for which eligibiity is a pass in Class X, is held towards the end of April every year for admissions to the Base Module.

NEE-II is for the lateral entry to the Diploma Module of Engineering and to the Degree Module of Applied Science stream.

NEE-III is for the lateral entry to the Degree Module of Engineering.

For latest notifications visit website http://www.nerist.ac.in/
For more details of exam I have attached the brochure of NERIST Entrance Exam 2012
Attached Files
File Type: doc nee2012.doc(174.0 KB, 145 views)
5th January 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11.can i application for nerist exam
7th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

After the matriculation exam can we join this institue&if yes then how much year i have to study
15th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I'am a student of cl-12 and would appear my exam in 2016 . I want to study in nerist for mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?