14th February 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?

I am going to complete my graduation in this march.And now i am planning to go for icwa but my close acquaintances suggest 4 Cs. so could you tell me which choice is better and what are the job opportunities for that.

30th November 2016, 11:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?

The selection of course should be totally done on your interest not on suggestion of others. Even if we see last few year trends, ICWA course has offered better career and job opportunities as compared to Company Secretary course. After bachelor's degree, you can directly go for ICWA course intermediate level.

The registration for ICWA course intermediate level is open throughout the year. Candidates interested to appear for December term examination must apply before 31st July of year of examination and those interested to apply for June term exam must apply before 31st January.

Career opportunities after ICWA course:

You can get jobs in following sectors:

>>Engineering consulting companies like RITES Limited etc.

>>HTM Machine tools also recruited ICWA candidates.

>>Experienced candidates can work as Assistant Director in National Capital Region Planning Board.
12th June 2019, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for ICWA after passing graduation?

I have completed my graduation in distance mode.now am I eligible for cma inter ?without writing cma foyndation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?