17th September 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to go for M.Tech after completing B.E in computer science

I have completed my B.E. in computer science. I am confused about the courses to choose after my Graduation. I dont want to go for M.TECH. Please can anyone suggest me what to do and how it will help me with my future career???

6th September 2017, 11:02 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to go for M.Tech after completing B.E in computer science

You can pursue M.Tech (Computer Science) with specialization of your interest for better career opportunities. Admission to M.Tech course will be based on score of entrance exam GATE. Some universities also conduct their own entrance exam for admission.

GATE Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 65
- Total Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Q.1 to Q.55 will be asked from syllabus of Computer Science and Q.56 to Q.65 will be from General Aptitude.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 mark deducted for 1 mark questions and 2/3 for 2 mark questions.

- Q.1 to Q.25 : 1 Mark Each (25 Marks)
- Q.26 to Q.55 : 2 Marks Each (60 Marks)
- Q.56 to Q.60 : 1 Mark Each (5 Marks)
- Q.61 to Q.65 : 2 Marks Each (10 Marks)

Specializations
- Foundation of Computer Systems
- Database Systems
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Networking
- Java Programming and Web Designing
- E-Commerce and ERP and Multimedia Applications
- Computer and Network Security

Employment Sectors
- Software Companies
- IT Companies
- Database Management
- Telecommunication
- Multimedia
- Gaming
- Web Designing
- Embedded Systems

Top Recruiters
TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture, Cognizant, Cisco, Mahindra Satyam, IBM India, Tech Mahindra, Sun Microsystem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?