5th January 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?

i want to go for MS Or Ph.D from germany in biotech or Life sciences subjects and i have competed my B.Tech Biotech honors with 75% from india.kindly let me know about the criteria,scholarship, exams and score and universities for both?? all the details and procedure to go for it??my id [email protected] me soon so that i can prepare?? please guide me??

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  2. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  4. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  5. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  6. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  7. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  9. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  10. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  11. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  12. M.Tech or Ph.D after 94.6 percentile in GATE?
  13. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  14. What is the syllabus of JNU Ph.D Biotech, Life Science and Environmental Biotech?
  15. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  17. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
25th March 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?

i am doing M.tech in Biotechnology, i want to do phd in related area in germany , kindly guide me how can i go for it. What is the criteria for getting admission?
[email protected]
12th August 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

i am presently in msc last year, i want to do phd in biotech from germany suggest colleges and their scholarship.
12th August 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hey i am pursuing m.tech in biotech-last year having specialization in genetic engg. I want to do phd or job in Germany. What is the criteria for getting admission ? Kindly tell me the name of those countries where there is no requirement of TOEFL or GRE or any other such type of exams?
My email id is [email protected]
2nd September 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studing in Ms biotechnology at one of the state university of tehran(Iran).I'm going to go on my education in PHD level in germany but I don't know what the list of top university of Germany and I don't know what to do and what the ceriteria it is so I need your help.please guide me !!!!!!!!!
thank you so much.
26th February 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed M.tech in biotechnology with 8.5 now she wants do phd from top german university with scholarship facility pl guide us the steps tobe taken
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?