25th August 2013, 07:54 PM
mail2pawanikohli

Is Mathematics as a subject necessary to clarify NIFT examination

is mathematics as a subject is necessity for clarifying nift examination ?

23rd June 2014, 07:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics as a subject necessary to clarify NIFT examination

As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine. National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in undergraduate In case of M. Des (Master of Design), candidates should have bachelor’s degree and in stream like Applied Arts (Fashion Design / Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Industrial Design / Interior Design / Multimedia Design / Product Design / Textiles & Accessories or B.A. (Fine Arts) or B.Sc. (Textiles & Clothing) or B. Arch.
For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. For B. Des (Fashion Design / Leather Design / Accessory Design / Textile Design / Knitwear Design / Fashion Communication) program, aspirant should have successfully passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of five subjects from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination. For candidates from London/ Cambridge and Sri Lanka, applicants should have passed General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the Advanced (A) level. The maximum age of the candidate is restricted to 23 years as on 1st November of the year of admission.
28th September 2020, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mathematics as a subject necessary to clarify NIFT examination

Is maths compulsory for nift fashion technology , as I'm student of arts stream!...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?