10th January 2013, 04:13 PM
rajeeta dasgupta

Can I apply for PG course in designing after completing my B.A?

I am about to complete my BA on english can i apply for pg courses on designing..?

21st June 2014, 02:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PG course in designing after completing my B.A?

As far as masters degree in designing is concerned, you need to have completed your graduate degree in similar stream. For instance, National Institute of Fashion Technology, popularly referred to as NIFT, conducts entrance examination every year for the candidates, who desire to seek admission in undergraduate In case of M. Des (Master of Design), candidates should have bachelor’s degree and in stream like Applied Arts (Fashion Design / Visual Communication / Graphic Design / Industrial Design / Interior Design / Multimedia Design / Product Design / Textiles & Accessories or B.A. (Fine Arts) or B.Sc. (Textiles & Clothing) or B. Arch. For seeking admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), you need to write the entrance examination. As far as maths is concerned, knowledge about class 10 level maths for NIFT exam and curriculum is fine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?