12th January 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How I become a Mechanical Engineer after my 10th class?

I want to became Mechanical Engineer. I'm currently pursuing my 10th standard. So, which course I should study for becoming Mechanical Engineer directly after completing 10th? Further, how much salary can a fresher get for in Indian companies?

19th January 2019, 03:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How I become a Mechanical Engineer after my 10th class?

First thing I would like to let you know that to be a mechanical engineer, you are required to pursue B.E./'B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology) degree course in mechanical engineering and to pursue the same degree course, the minimum education required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Students holding diploma in mechanical engineering degree course are also eligible.

So, being a student of Class 10th, you are required to first complete your Class 12th or diploma in above mentioned discipline and then you need to pursue B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical engineering to be eligible for becoming a mechanical engineer.

Further, the placement packages for B.Tech freshers depend on various factors such as your educational background, personality assessment, quality and stature of your institute, etc. and hence it cannot be mentioned randomly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?