18th June 2011, 02:47 PM
abhishek dhiman kumar

Which subjects should I take to become a Mechanical engineer after passing 10th class and 7.2 CGPA?

dear sir/madam
i have just passed my 10th class and my c.g.p.a is 7.2
can you tell what subjects should i take to become a mechnical engg.

30th October 2011, 01:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I take to become a Mechanical engineer after passing 10th class and 7.2 CGPA?

HI,
If you want to become mechanical engineer then you have to opt non medical subject
(physics, chemistry and maths) in 11th class.
you have to give exam like IIT,AIEE,DCE,BITS etc to get admissions in top collage in india.

best of luck!
30th October 2011, 02:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I take to become a Mechanical engineer after passing 10th class and 7.2 CGPA?

HI,
If you want to become mechanical engineer then you have to opt non medical subject
(physics, chemistry and maths) in 11th class.
you have to give exam like IIT,AIEE,DCE,BITS etc to get admissions in top collage in india.

best of luck!
18th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want to be a mechanical engineer. Just help me to get an idea about what type of study we do in mechanical engineer?????
6th June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

can i give MPSC/UPSC after diploma?
4th June 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello
i want to become a mechanical engineer but i scored only 5.8 c.g.p.a in 10th now what should i do
26th June 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce in class 9 and I want to be an mechanical engineer can I be??...
27th June 2016, 09:11 PM
Solution99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i want to become a mechanical engineer but i scored only 5.8 c.g.p.a in 10th now what should i do
Be cool, no need to worry about scoring low marks in class 10th, focus on your studies need to workout in science subject more and try to take guidance from specialized institute to get qualified in IITs, IIITs, NITs, BITs, etc.......

Regards
Solution99%
27th June 2016, 09:16 PM
Kitty Shivangi

Smile Re: Which subjects should I take to become a Mechanical engineer after passing 10th class and 7.2 CGPA?

You have to first opt for non medical subjects and should prepare for entrance exams at earliest. .
Once you clear entrance exam after your 12th you can get admission in your desired course ..
28th June 2016, 04:54 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can take physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects after completing 10th to become mechanical engineer.

After completing 10th you can apply for the poly cet exam. After qualify that exam you need to do the polytechnic.

And other way is you can take science stream in 12th standard. You must have physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?