1st May 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after 10th to become a mechanical engineer?

which subject should i choose after 10th .to become a mechanical engineer?

15th July 2013, 02:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after 10th to become a mechanical engineer?

After 10th, you must pursue 12th with science as the main subject. HSC class studies must be completed with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subjects. After that you must join to B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering to become a Mechanical Engineer. Admission to the course is done through national/state level entrance exams. IIT JEE, WBJEE, MHT CET, etc are some of such entrance exams.
28th May 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after 10th to become a mechanical engineer?

I have completed my 10th exam in a matric school and I scored 91%in my exam so which subject shall I take to become a mechanical engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?