29th April 2017, 01:38 PM
lalitwankhede

How I can get my original degree Certificate?

Sir I have completed my Degree in BA in the same year 5 Apr 17. I got my grade card and provisional degree certificate. How I can get My Original Degree certificate.

29th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can get my original degree Certificate?

As, you have completed your degree this year and you have received provisional degree certificate then you have to wait for atleast few months to get the original certificate.

For the updates regarding it visit or contact your respective university or college. Generally degree are awarded to students after 5-6 months even more after provisional certificate which is eligible for future reference.
30th April 2017, 10:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Generally it would take a minimum of 6 month to 1 year to get the Original Degree Certificate.

And one more thing is, it won't be given directly in the college and it will be given by university by hand or by post they will send you.

You don't need to worry much about Original Degree certificate. You have already received the provision certificate which would be more than enough to confirm that provisionally you completed your Degree course and you are eligible for job opportunities and higher studies.

To get the Original Degree certificate, you need to fill the required application form which you can get in your college.

Attach mark-lists and provisional certificate and other required documents. Get them signed and take them to the university. Some fee would also be there which you need to take a DD.

You should submit it in the university and get the original degree certificate either through Tatkal mode or through regular mode.
1st December 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My name is Dhananjaya Resham and completed degree in May'1982 with B.com from Osmania University. As on date did not applied/ get the Original Degree Certificate. Now i required OD and how to get it from University? Pl.give me details?
27th May 2018, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How I can get provisional degree certificate from Mysore university? I have completed my degree in 2017
24th April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree 2017 but my provisional certificate received me July 2018 but my original degree not received me when I fillip my registration form there option inrolment no not found why??
27th August 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA degree in 2012 but i haven't received my convocation certificate, please let me know the process how I can apply for this.
1st November 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

With in how many month urgent degree certificate will get?
28th October 2020, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, My Name is Dipak Acharya From Nepal. I am keep trying to reach to university regarding my degree certificates of BBM since 1 year. It is really disappointing i have not received proper answer. I have needed certificates urgent because of my further study. Please somebody help me how do get my degree certificate from university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?