8th February 2012, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force being a candidate with an age of 19 years?

How can i have join for indian police service . My age have complete for 19 yeast old

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  2. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  4. Can I apply for CDS form after doing qualification in BSc in Hotel Management?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  6. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  8. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  9. How to join Air Force being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  10. Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which month is the notification released for AFCAT?
  14. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for jobs in Indian Air Force if I complete B.Sc course? -- [New]
  16. How to join Air Force at age 19 and completing 12th?
  17. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  18. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
8th February 2012, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force being a candidate with an age of 19 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i have join for indian police service . My age have complete for 19 yeast old
You have not mention your degree because maximum job sector are depend on Academic degree.

If you have completed 12th standard are applicable for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy .This exam is conducted by UPSC twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science departments are applicable for NDA exam.

Commerce students are applicable only for Indian Airforce Exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no age relaxation criteria for SC/ST criteria.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.Also you must have citizenship of India.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for CDS , UES and NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.

But your age should be in between 21 to 26 years old.

If you have NCC C certificate then you are applicable for Indian Air Force Exam.

I have attached the Physical Eligibility Criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA NOTIFICATION 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 58 views)
8th February 2012, 12:24 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi,

Actually i am little confused about your question. You are asking about Indian Police Service or Indian Air force. Both of them totally different from each other. I will inform about the eligibility for joining in both of them.

1. IPS:

On becoming an IPS officer you can join in Police department as higher rank officials. To become an IPS officer you must clear an exam conducted by UPSC twice a year. For appearing in this exam your age must be above 21years and below 30years. You must be graduate of any discipline from a recognized university.

2. IAF:

IAF can be expanded as Indian Air force. For joining in IAF your age (19) is enough. If you have completed your 12th std with science as your stream you can join in IAF by clearing an exam named NDA exam for which the age limit is 16.5 to 19 years. If you have completed your graduation in physics or maths you can join in IAF by clearing an exam named CDS for which the age limit is 19 to 23years.
13th February 2012, 10:39 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your question is not clear because you are asking about Police Service or Air force Service.Both stream are totally different from each other.

And you have not mentioned your qualification.....

Let see the eligibility criteria for Indian Air force and Police Service :-

Police Service :-

The Aspirant have to completed bachelor's degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and those in the final year of graduate may also eligible to apply for Police Service examination.

The Aspirant must have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st august of the year of examination and age relaxation is exists as per Government rules.

Air force Service :-

The Aspirant have to completed Intermediate(12th) examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with physics and mathematics at 10+2 examination.Final year of intermediate(12th) may also eligible to apply for Indian Air force examination through NDA examination but your age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible.

If you have completed bachelor's degree with physics and mathematics at 12th level examination then you are eligible to apply for Indian Air force through CDS examination but your age should be between 19 years and 23 years and unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
14th February 2012, 01:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have not mentioned about your qualification..

If you have done 12th class then you can join in India Air force through NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:--

For Air force wing:----

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th class in science field having subjects like- Physics, chemistry and maths..
2.Candidate , who is appearing for 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam.
3.The candidate must have attained 16.5 years and must not have complete 18 years..
4.candidate should be physically fit..
5.candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
As you are already 19 years of old then you are not eligible for the NDA exam..

But if you really want to join in Air force then go for the graduation first..
After completion of graduation you can apply for CDS exam..
Through CDS exam you can apply for Indian Air force..

Eligibility for CDS exam:------------

For Air force academy:---

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade but must have done 12th class with maths and physics..
2.Age should be in between 19-23 years.
3.candidate should be a citizen of India.
4.candidate must be physically fit..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, go for the graduation course without wasting any time...

All the best..
14th February 2012, 07:51 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

AFter 19 years you can join Airforce for that you have minimum qualification required

Like:-

Exam pattern:-

Good Luck...........
17th December 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How can i join IAF after comlete 12th but age cross to 19 year
28th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th science std. and i want to part of iaf as flying officer but i am 18 now, can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?