14th August 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?

I want to ask you that what is the minimum and maximum height and age is required for a girl .to join airforce of india and what is the qualification is needed for it. what i should do after10
+2 TO JOIN AIRFORCE of INDIA. please suggest me ..

17th March 2013, 09:27 AM
shrijan1990

Default Re: How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?

hy,
If you are looking for career where you can give shape to your flying dreams along with high rewards you can join Indian Air Force.
A total vacancies is 110 then you will show up your talent and the vacancies is a few then don’t think and speedy participate to the recruitment and if you want to apply to this recruitment then you will read our some paragraphs.

Age Limit :All candidates should between 18 years to 25 years.

Education Qualification :
Candidates should pass to matriculation and same post to note all candidates.

I m enclosing two pdfs...one relating to height and the other relating to procedure how to apply.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Height And Weight Standards for Men-7720872441.pdf(65.8 KB, 396 views)
File Type: pdf Behrampore (WB) Rally Gp X Nov 12.pdf(161.8 KB, 201 views)
27th October 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?

I have taken arts then how can i go
21st February 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is de minimuim height and weight needed for the nigerian defence acedemy
24th May 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE AFTER PASSING THE 12TH STANDARD.
INDIA IS ONLY A COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE BUT OUR COUNTRY'S PEOPLE DOES NOT GOT EASILY.
OUR COUNTRY HAS POWER TO FIGHT AGAINST ANY OTHER COUNTRY'S.
MOST OF OUR COUNTRYMAN HAS LOSS HER/HIS OPPORTUNITY.
I THINK INDIAN ARMY HAS THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD.
11th August 2021, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I join AIR FORCE (AFCAT)
PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING BECAUSE I M A STUDENT AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUTT... IT IS MY DREAM TO COMPLETE THIS SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?