27th November 2010, 10:20 PM
heeluzion sanasam

How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?

I have completed 3yrs Diploma in mechanical in 2009 and have 67.8% . how to join the apprentice in ISRO and i want to know the selection process for apprentice as technician. there will be interview or written test?

30th November 2010, 09:13 PM
sivabalan89

Default Re: How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?

please send how to apply apprentice in ISRO?
and also send the link address?

i want to apply...
15th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?

Respected sir,
i want to work apprantice job at lpsc.
Whats the procedure to join .
1st May 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3yrs Diploma in electronics engineering in 2011 and have 78% . how to join the apprentice in ISRO and i want to know the selection process for apprentice as technician. there will be interview or written test?
3rd May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heeluzion sanasam View Post
I have completed 3yrs Diploma in mechanical in 2009 and have 67.8% . how to join the apprentice in ISRO and i want to know the selection process for apprentice as technician. there will be interview or written test?
ISRO conduct two type of apprentice programs one for Graduate and another for Diploma.
For technician you have score min 60% in Diploma .Selection process are All India merit base.

Abhishek Rajpurohit
B.Tech
3rd May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the Benefit after completion of graduate apprentice program.
18th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam completed my BE(electronics and communication engineering) in 2011.how to join apprentice program.Iam scoring 77% in my graduation.
Plz send the link address and format for the application.

mail id:[email protected]
29th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

procedure for applying graduate trainee in issro
25th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I had completed BE (ECE) in 2011 with 76% and am willing to join in the apprentice training so plz send me the procedure to joint in it and also send me the link to apply, thank u sir for given me the oppurtunity to share my questions

mail id : [email protected]
26th June 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Iam completed my BE(electronics and communication engineering) in 2011.how to join apprentice program.Iam scoring 77% in my graduation.
Plz send the link address and format for the application

my mail id [email protected]
24th August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.e. mechanical with 59.83%.can i apply for graduate trainee apprentice? what is procedure?
please,inform.my email id
[email protected]
2nd September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

madhu
am a btech freshner, wat abt the selection procedure in isro, plz giv me the web adress
6th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir am btech ece 2011, i applied for graduate apprentice in isro plz...... send the selection process ,is there any written test or interview . plz...... send the model papers to [email protected]
19th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir am BE ece 2011, i applied for graduate apprentice in isro plz...... send the selection process ,is there any written test or interview . plz...... send the model papers to [email protected]
18th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i got offer letter form ISRO for graduate apprentice training is there any advantage and benefits for me doing GAT in isro. after one year completion of GAT whether they will give certificate or not ?????????? pls anyone tell me.................
25th October 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir...am a diploma final year student in ECE ....we need training in ISRO..how do we apply for that...and what is the selection process?how many members will u accept to trained in there?please inform me....my mail id is [email protected]
26th October 2011, 12:43 PM
christy reshma

will LPSC conduct (direct and written test)interview for graduate apprentice training?
or they select from merit basis and send offer/call letter only?after training, will lpsc select the candidates for job?
please reply me.
26th October 2011, 12:47 PM
christy reshma

is graduate apprenticeship training certificate considered as experience according to the government and private organisations?
28th October 2011, 11:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Sir,
Completed my BE(electronics and communication engineering) in 2011.how to join apprentice program.Iam scoring 80% in my graduation.
Pl z send the link address and format for the application

28th October 2011, 11:45 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Sir,
Completed my BE(electronics and communication engineering) in 2011.how to join apprentice program.Iam scoring 80% in my graduation.
Pl z send the link address and format for the application

27th December 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

plese send me the details about how to do a apprenticeship programs in isro.my email id is [email protected]
9th August 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech. in 2012 with computer science stream and i have scored 73.5 %. and i want to join ISRO. Please tell me the selection process as about entrance exam and interview.
Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
25th February 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have compleated diploma in e&c. Can i join isro as trainee
12th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpelted b.tech with 62%.can i apply for the post of apprentice in isro
3rd July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have decided to do Apprenticeship Training @ ISRO. I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication. Please suggest me, how to enter into that?
21st August 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure for apprentice in lpsc as graduate trainee?is there any interview or written exam?
21st August 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished b.e(eee)2013 with 80.5% iam applying for apprentice training in isro will LPSC conduct (direct and written test)interview for graduate apprentice training?
or they select from merit basis and send offer/call letter only?after training, will lpsc select the candidates for job?
please reply me to [email protected]
1st September 2013, 12:49 AM
maruthidevi

Sir, I have completed my B.Tech. in 2012 with computer science stream and i have scored 73.5 %. and i want to join ISRO. Please tell me the selection process as about entrance exam and interview.
Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
12th November 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam raj completed chemical engg in 2013 with 81.41% what is the selection procedure for LPSC(ISRO) PLEASE TELL ME
20th August 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm a mechanical engineer I want to do technican apprentice may I know what are the procedure to apply and join as apprentice
Please do the needful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?