14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?

I want to apply in Graduate Apprentice recruitment of ISRO VSSC. So, I want to know about the selection procedure. I am a graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Kindly tell me the selection procedure and let me know what are the questions will be ask in the interview round?

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  3. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  4. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  5. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?
  6. Selection procedure of Sales Executive Manager? What will be asked in interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  8. What kind of Interview will be conducted in IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV recruitment? Selection procedure in this recruitment?
  9. ISRO Assistant Interview preparation tips?
  10. What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO assistant Interview?
  12. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  13. What is the Interview Process for ISRO? What type of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  15. What is the selection procedure for apprentice in LPSC as graduate trainee
  16. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of UP Police Constable recruitment?
  18. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
2nd November 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?

I want to apply in Graduate Apprentice recruitment of ISRO VSSC. So, I want to know about the selection procedure. I am a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Kindly tell me the selection procedure and let me know what are the questions will be ask in the interview round?
17th December 2019, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Interview of ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Procedure of selection?

Sir My interview for the selection of graduate apprentice in vssc is within 1 week. Could you please send me the possible questions that is going to ask there. I Completed btech in ECE. Please send questions in [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?