24th July 2016, 01:28 PM
nanda mona

Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army?

Hello Sir, I am studying in class 12th CBSE school. I have taken the group Computer Science without Maths. Can I join the Army Law college after completing my 12th? My father is also working in Army so can I join directly in Law college?

Related Questions:
16th October 2016, 12:45 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Army Law college after completing class 12th Computer Science without Maths? Can I join directly as my Father is in the Army?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate you are eligible for admission in Army Institute of Law ( AIL ) generally known as Army Law College but for that you will have to qualify AIL-LET ( Law Entrance Test ).

--> For appearing in AIL-LET the minimum qualification which you must possess are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying under 20 years by the 1st July of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

* You must have passed your Class 12th in any discipline with 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

As you have asked about the necessity of appearing in the entrance test for defense personal wards for admission in AIL then yes you must have to appear in the entrance examination for being eligible for admission in AIL for admission in B.A.LLB. degree course. Further you will get the benefit of defense quota during the counselling procedure and preparation of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?