6th February 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?

subjects for b.a ll course. when to apply . its fee. eligibility criteria for admission in army law college mohali.and seats reserved for army officer widow.

21st April 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?

what is the minimum % needed in 12th(coomerce) to apply in AIL? its fees structure and reservation for army retired sons
21st April 2012, 09:23 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for BA LLB course? How may I get details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Army Law college, Mohali for the same? What percentage of seats is reserved for army officer widow's children?

these are two syllabus
pattern of BA/LLB
course in india::--
BA/LLB
Year 1 LAWS 121, 122
and 123 plus 90* BA
points.
Year 2 Two second-
year Law courses,
LAWS 298 and LAWS
299, plus 88 BA points.
Year 3 Two second-
year Law courses plus
94 BA points.
Year 4 LAWS 301, four
Law electives plus 36
remaining BA points (BA
complete).
Year 5 Eight remaining
Law electives (LLB
complete).
BA/LLB
Year 1 LAWS 121, 122
and 123 plus 90 BA
points.
Year 2 Four second-year
Law courses, including
LAWS 298 and LAWS
Year 3 LAWS 301 and
two Law electives plus
88 BA points.
Year 4 Four Law
electives and 94 BA
points.
Year 5 Six remaining
Law electives and 36 BA
points (BA/LLB
complete).
the fees depends from
colleges to colleges and
you can get a accurate
figure at the respective
colleges information
brouchere .

Eligibility criteria:

the applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation rekaxation applicable for sc/st candidates.

The admission for BA LLB course on the basis on merit list.

All the best.
6th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE SUBJECTS OF BA.LLB.....PLEASE TELL ME....
4th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many fee of B.A.LL.B. Hounars of 7th semester ?
25th January 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects in ballb.how to take admission or what is the fee structure per year.
3rd June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i wish to join 3yrs llb course in rizvi college.. as i ws unwell so i ws not able to write my exams in april 2013 so i gave d exam in oct 2013 and have secured 62% in tybsc.. so m m i eligible for the course in your college and i belong to open category...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?