14th April 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?

Now iam final sem mechanical diploma, i get 80% in last sem .
for future like to join BE in mechanical, so i wont good collage list which have good placements and what ranking that collage requird in CET exame ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I join Army after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I join Indian Navy, Air Force, Army after passing diploma in mechanical with 77%
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join B.E in Mechanical after finishing diploma in Mechanical?
  8. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  9. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  10. Am i able to join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)? -- [New]
  12. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  13. Can I join AMIE after passing 10th and studying diploma in mechanical
  14. Can i do degree in mechanical after passing diploma in mechanical through distance learning program
  15. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Which field should I join after diploma mechanical engineering to join a government job? Government vacancies in mechanical diploma?
  17. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  18. Can I join Indian Military Academy after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 12th in Arts?
30th June 2016, 03:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?

The admission of diploma candidates in Bachelor of Technology is given through Lateral Entry Entrance Test. For this entrance examination, minimum percentage of marks in diploma required is 60%. Since, you have done diploma in Mechanical engineering with 80%, you are eligible for Bachelor of technology. Through LEET exam, candidates get direct admission in second year of engineering.

LEET examination is conducted by every state technical universities and on basis of rank secured in LEET exam, you can get admission in engineering colleges of state. Other than LEET, diploma candidates can also apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main stage for admission in Bachelor of Technology in NITs and other central government engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?