7th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i do degree in mechanical after passing diploma in mechanical through distance learning program

can i do degree in mchanical after passing diploma in mechanical through distance learn program approved by ugc

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  2. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  3. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  4. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  5. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  6. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  7. Institutes for distance lerning in mechanical engineering?
  8. Where can I do diploma in Mechanical through distance learning after 10th?
  9. Shall I apply for energy auditor after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering and passing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering from RVD university
  10. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  11. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  12. Good distance engineering degree program after diploma?
  13. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  14. M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is necessary to get promotion? -- [New]
  15. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  17. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  18. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university
1st August 2016, 12:22 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do degree in mechanical after passing diploma in mechanical through distance learning program

Yes, you can do bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering. The entrance examination conducted for bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering is through LEET exam. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

LEET examination is conducted by State technical universities of each state. For this examination, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET examination of any state government. The notification for LEET examination is released in April every year, you can apply for it and clear to get direct admission in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?