23rd May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25

I was 808 marks in +2
cut off marks 118.25
i want to join B.E mechanical engineering i was join which collage

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  2. Is it possible to join in engineering college after scoring 86 cutoff in 12th?
  3. Where can I join engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE, 165 in BITSAT and 112 marks in MPPET?
  4. How can I join mechanical engineering after scoring 50% marks
  5. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  6. Which is the best engineering course that is to be selected after scoring 1151 cutoff marks?
  7. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
  9. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  10. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  11. What is the cutoff marks required to join SSN B.E mechanical engineering
  12. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  13. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After scoring 75% marks in 12th can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in UK or Australia?
  16. Can I do Mechanical engineering after scoring 40% marks in class 12th
  17. Can I do Mechanical engineering after scoring 40% marks in class 12th
  18. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class
16th February 2013, 08:22 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25

Hello friend
For getting a seat you must go for counselling procedure but for that the seats will be alloted merit wise they will not see your cutoff marks, they will see rank and your marks percentage in each subject in 10+2

You can join in any college as the rank
At the time of counselling you can get the counselling book and see in it whether when colleges you can keep

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?