27th January 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for 1st year EEE student?

Am a first year EEE student.How to prepare for the entrance xam of ISRO?

29th January 2011, 08:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for 1st year EEE student?

Hello dear, Just ocous on what you are taught in your semesters .. and keep revising them... apply when you are in final yr.
5th May 2011, 08:37 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for 1st year EEE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not Necessarily in the first year

you can start your preparation for ISRO seriously after your 2nd year

at that time you will get holidays for 2 months at that time you should start the preparation of ISRO exam

this exam can be written after your B.tech

the syllabus for this exam is similar to the GATE exam so if you take coaching for GATE then definitely you can clear this exam very easily.

More details about ISRO are

ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation

ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.tech with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

best wishes

Regards

~AdityA~
5th May 2011, 01:34 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for 1st year EEE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PREPARATION FOR ISRO ENTRANCE EXAM

-> I really want to appreciate your willingness to prepare for ISRO exam from your 1st year itself...

-> Keep the interest going on till the end, am sure you will be inside ISRO in no time..

-> Tips to prepare for ISRO exam are as follows....

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : Any competitive exams which you are going to write in your future, you have to keep this point in your mind to refer previous year papers to get to know the pattern of the exam... I have attached some of the previous year papers in this post... just go through it get an idea about the exam...

-> KNOW THE PATTERN : Go through the papers and syllabus of the ISRO exam to know the pattern of the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly. This will help you to save a lot of time in your preparation...I have attached the tentative syllabus of ISRO exam in this post.. just check it over to know the topics followed for the exam...

-> STUDY YOUR SUBJECTS WELL : The questions from the exam will be of from our B.E ( EEE ) course.. so study your core subjects well from the begining to score good marks in the ISRO exam...

-> These are some of the important points which you have to follow for your ISRO preparation...

-> To check out 2011 selection process of ISRO CLICK HERE!!!

-> There will be some change in the exam after 3 years when you will be writing it, so to keep updated about the exam check the ISRO website
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: docx Isro exam syllabus (tentative).docx(20.7 KB, 86 views)
16th February 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam for 1st year EEE student?

I AM DOING 3RD YEAR EEE, SEM -VI .I WANT JOIN IN ISRO AS A SCIENTIST WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS I HAVE TO STUDY OTHER THAN MY DEPARTMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?