5th December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks required to join SSN B.E mechanical engineering

what is the cut off mark for joining ssn BE mechanical engeering ...if i am sc caste

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the cutoff marks required to join SSN college of engineering? I belong to SC caste
  2. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  4. Cutoff marks required for ECE in SSN college?
  5. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  6. How may I get details about my result for Exam held at Aurangabad Maharashtra state?
  7. What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  8. Minimum cutoff marks for SC candidates to join SSN college?
  9. How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25
  10. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  11. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  12. What is the cutoff to join SSN? I belong to OC
  13. What is the cutoff needed to join in SSN?
  14. How much is the cutoff is needed for B.E Mechanical in SSN?
  15. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks -- [New]
  16. Marks required to join SSN college and details about fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Required score for a UG student in TANCET Exam to join in SSN College of Engineering?
  18. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
27th April 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to join SSN B.E mechanical engineering

what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission for b.tech course in SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,NOIDA
1st May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to join SSN B.E mechanical engineering

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I got 96.5% in 10 2. will I get seat in ssn college in CSE
14th May 2013, 03:50 PM
kirubhakaran.s

my cutoff is 173.25, can i get seat in ssn?
19th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks to join ssn for chemical engineering?
21st May 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 193.00 ....will i get a seat in ssn college fo BE.mechanical or EIE...
22nd May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 195.25... will i get a seat in ssn collegefor BE.mechanical
17th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir my cut-off is 191.5 and i belong to B.C category. can i get a seat in SSN COLLEGE in mechanical department?
29th April 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i wish to join in ssn college its my dream sir how can i join sir what are the steps to join i want to know sir please tell me clearly sir
11th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

sir my cut-off is 192.7 and i belong to B.c.category. can i get a seat in ssn college in E.C or E.E.E
18th September 2015, 11:01 AM
pikachu1993
Junior Member+

Hello,

To join Mechanical in SSN you must have more cut off marks with you. As you belong to SC you have certain relaxation in that. Even then you will be in need of 196 to join Mechanical in SSN. There is management quota in SSN for which you need to write an entrance examination. To apply for management quota itself you must have cut off above 190. only then you can apply for management quota.
21st May 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

My son got cutoff marks of 199.75 & he is from Hyderabad will he is eligible for admission into BE Mech for the year 2019
21st May 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My son got 199.75 cutoff marks & he is from Hyderabad, what are his chances for getting admitted in BE Mech in SSN College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?