20th June 2012, 07:09 PM
Keshav Kumar Gola

Can I be eligible for CWA interview course after graduation?

Hello sir,

I am waiting for B.Com Pass 3rd Year result but my last two years marks is about 41% to 43-44%. So, my question is Can I eligible for CWA Intermediate Course after graduation. Please clear my query as per yours suggestions. You can also send me mail on my E Mail I.D. :- [email protected]

Thanks

1st September 2012, 09:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CWA interview course after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshav Kumar Gola View Post
Hello sir,

I am waiting for B.Com Pass 3rd Year result but my last two years marks is about 41% to 43-44%. So, my question is Can I eligible for CWA Intermediate Course after graduation. Please clear my query as per yours suggestions. You can also send me mail on my E Mail I.D. :- [email protected]

Thanks
A graduate in any discipline, irrespective of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, is eligible to register for the Intermediate Course of Cost and Work Accountancy program. So, no matter how much marks you have obtained throughout your bachelors degree program, if you qualify the final year examination,even by obtaining the minimum qualifying marks, you will be considered eligible to register yourself for the Intermediate Course.

In order to register yourself for the Cost and Work Accountancy program, you will have to obtain the prospectus along with the registration form from any of the regional council or branches of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The registration process is carried out throughout the year.

The registration fee for the Intermediate Course is as follows:

Correspondence Mode: Rs.15700
Oral Coaching Scheme: Rs.19700

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
26th May 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for CWA interview course after graduation?

What courses will i do with my 59% In commerce side Pls give suggestion u can send me answer in my gmail id

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?