28th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi,
I'm a class 12th CBSE studying student and wants to join Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program next year. Kindly tell me what are the entrance exams where I through I can get admission in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia?
  5. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  6. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  7. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  9. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  10. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  14. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Cutoff of B.Tech entrance paper of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
7th April 2016, 06:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?

In order to get admission in JMI to pursue B.Tech course, you will have to appear for JMI EEE examination. Once after scoring well, you will be most eligible to get admission in the University and can very much pursue your course.
5th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate in 2017. I want to join jmi for B.tech and I have secured 46 marks out of 100 in chemistry. What I will have to do to get admission in jmi.
Please suggest me the way.
3rd January 2018, 08:10 PM
sairamvtu

Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia university is on competitive basis through entrance tests. You apply for Entrance test by using the application form available at the Jamia Millia Islamia or download it from the official website : http://jmi.nic.in.
The entrance exam to all courses is based at 2 levels :

Level 1-1½ hr. Test on a) Multiple choice subject specific & general knowledge questions.
Level 2 – Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?