18th March 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?

Hello,
I want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia
University provides Bachelor of Fine Arts course?
If yes then when its notification comes?
And I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Last date for filling up the forms of graduation courses at JMI?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  7. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  9. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  10. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  11. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. Cutoff of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?
  16. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
20th March 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?

Yes, the Jamia Millia Islamia University offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Jamia Millia Islamia offers BFA course in the following specializations mentioned below :-
--> B.F.A Applied Art
--> B.F.A Art Education
--> B.F.A Painting
--> B.F.A Sculpture
The admission notification for admissions to BFA course in Jamia Islamia University is generally released in the first week of April every year. To get admission in BFA course in Jamia Islamia University, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the university.
20th March 2015, 09:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?

BFA or Bachelor of Fine Arts is an undergraduate course that runs in Jamia Milia University, Delhi.

BFA is 3 years duration course consisting of six semesters.

Notification is not yet released for Jamia Milia University for BFA Course.

However, it is expected to release soon in the month of April.

Admission to BFA Course is purely based on the basis of Entrance Exam conducted by Jamia Milia University itself.

You can apply for entrance exam via Online or Offline after the notifications are released of the University.

The course fees of BFA is Rs.8950 per semester.

While, number of seats available in the university is 30 only.

Official site for getting more information about Jamia Milia University is: http://jmi.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?