25th December 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to join CBI? What are the main features of IB?

How to apply? What main features of ib?...could u please give me the details for the same

11th March 2014, 04:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join CBI? What are the main features of IB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply? What main features of ib?...could u please give me the details for the same
It's Nice to see that your interested in CBI Entrance Examination. To join the CBI department, than you have to appear in Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Organized by ( SSC ) Staff selection commission every year.

Educational Qualification : An Eligible candidate should be Complete graduation course in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination ..

Age Criteria :: Age Criteria is Mandatory to appear in this Entrance Examination , To appear in this Entrance Examination than your age should be Minimum 20 years and maximum age should be 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

So, If your Complete Bachelor degree course than your eligible for CBI Entrance Examination ..

The Notification for this Entrance Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of SSC ..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?