sir. I want to know what i do i want to mba in singapore

11th March 2014, 05:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA in Singapure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir. I want to know what i do i want to mba in singapore
MBA stands Master of Business Administration. and the duration of the course is for two years with four semester.

Eligibility criteria for MBA course in Singapore :

>> Applicant should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline with above 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>>Applicant should qualified in GMAT entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

(Important:- GMAT entrance examination necessary to get admission for MBA course in Abroad.)

>>> To appear in GMAT Examination than you should passed in under graduation course from recognized university.

Note :- TOEFL and IELTS Examination may also Necessary for MBA Course in Abroad.

The Applicant should have Minimum 2 (or) 3 years work experience and the Certificate should be Sumit at the Admission for MBA Course.

So,If you have satisfy the below criteria then you're eligible to get admission for MBA course in singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?