18th September 2012, 01:32 PM
ahmad rizwan

How to join CID service after doing graduation in B.A?

Sir my self rizwan and im doing graduation{b.a} final year in allahabad university. I want to join CID service after all i proud 2b an indian..........
So will u plz guid me sir how can i join CID????????
plz tell me sir on my I.D [ [email protected] or [email protected] ].
THANK YOU..................

20th July 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CID service after doing graduation in B.A?

sir i am chandan kr thakur from jogbani ,araria bihar.and i have done B A from forbesganj college.and i am working as a medical representative in nepal since last 5 yrs,and i can speak nepali,hindi,english,maithali and bhojpuri.and i am very much intrested in joining cid.so for that suggest me how to join and show me the right way.my email is [email protected]
thanking you
chandan kr thakur
jogbani
4th May 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am just now I am in BA 2nd year..my aim for become a CID OFFICER. ..could you help me ti to learn more about this?????
10th October 2014, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam just now Iam Bcom2nd year... My aim for become a CID officer... could you help how to join this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?