29th April 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join a college of Health Care Management after completing 12th?

I completed +2.I want to join a college of health care management,now can i join a college.
What are the circumstances to join a good college?What about the job oppertunities and the salary in Kerala?Can you suggest some good colleges in Kerala.Then also say about the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  4. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  5. Can I do Ph.D course after PG diploma in health care management?
  6. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  7. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  8. Health care management course institutes in India?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA in health care management
  10. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  11. How to pursue masters in Health care Management while living in Nepal? Possibilities for admission for foreign students?
  12. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  13. IGNOU Certificate in Health Care Waste Management- Fundamentals: Environmental and Health Care Waste Management Regulation Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  15. After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?
  16. Difference between health care management and hospital management?
  17. What are the various options available after B.Pharm? I have completed 2nd year in B.Pharm
  18. Which subjects I should take in NET having completed my MBA in Health Care Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?