10th January 2017, 02:41 PM
RAKESHGAIKWAD

How to join a Cruise after completing B.Sc in Hotel Management from IHM?

Respected Sir, My name is Rakesh Anil Gaikwad and I am in the last year of B.Sc in Hotel Management from IHM. I want to join a Cruise after completing the course so I want to know how to join a Cruise after completing B.Sc in Hotel Management from IHM? What are the best opportunities in it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  2. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  5. Is bachelor preparatory program eligible for admission in BSc hotel management
  6. Which sector of hotel management job is suitable after completing B.Sc in hotel management from Ranjita IHM Bhubaneshwar?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  8. Is it possible to take up the career in cruise after completion of diploma in hotel management?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  10. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  11. Which is the best college for hotel management between IIHM and IHM? Which course between B,A, BSc Diploma
  12. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  13. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  14. How can I apply for Indian CDC after completing Hotel Management?
  15. How to join teaching in colleges after B.Sc in hotel management?
  16. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  17. How and where to apply for job in Cruise ship?
  18. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
12th January 2017, 11:32 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join a Cruise after completing B.Sc in Hotel Management from IHM?

As you are a hotel management student you can apply for the hospitality jobs in the Cruise. You need to do certain training and also need to work under your senior to get experience in handling the job.

Following training can be done further
> Customer service skills & training.
> Sales skill -Overall sales changes related training
> Bartending certification
> Responsibility alcohol service training
> Microphone technique course.
> CDC Vessel sanitation certification
> Food and wine pairing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?