27th October 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take up the career in cruise after completion of diploma in hotel management?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Here I want to ask important question .which related with my career so here I am doing diploma in hotel management ..
but I am interested in cruise line .so its this possible and how can I will join at cruise line...
thank you..

29th October 2016, 03:22 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Is it possible to take up the career in cruise after completion of diploma in hotel management?

Yes you can get job on Cruise ship after diploma, but you have few chances of getting an offer letter for job

You can get a job after Diploma if you have some relations with some Cruise ship members who can give you training and take your responsibility.

To be on Safer side,you must do Bachelors degree, i.e, 'B.Sc Hospitality, and Hotel Managment'

You can either get an offer letter from a company after degree or you can apply and go through the interview process.
In case you have some experience after a degree in some 5-star hotel or above, your chances of getting job grow even more.

You should be very fluent in speaking English.
Alos note that you may even have to stay on legs for longer hours
20th November 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take up the career in cruise after completion of diploma in hotel management?

Can I get a job after completing bachelor on hotel management ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?