19th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join in engineering college after scoring 43.3%?

i got 43.3% but anna univ catetory for BC 45% i apply councelling but it rejected i want join in engg college what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in engineering college after scoring 43.3%?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring 91.50 in Erode Lateral Engineering College?
  3. Is it possible to join in engineering college after scoring 86 cutoff in 12th?
  4. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join engineering college after scoring 43% in PCM
  6. Can I get government college for diploma after scoring 80,000 JEXPO rank?
  7. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  8. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  9. Which field should I go and scope of that field being a candidate having secured a rank of 433 in GATE Exam?
  10. Any scope to get admission in 2nd counseling after scoring 17106 rank under BC-B category in EAMCET Engineering?
  11. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college -- [New]
  12. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 195.75 cutoff in 12th?
  13. How to join in any government medical college after scoring 195 cutoff for medicine?
  14. Which engineering college in UP can I join for CS or ECE course after scoring 16900 and 2450(Girls Category) rank in UPSEE?
  15. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  16. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  17. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  18. Is it possible to join Navy after scoring 17000 rank in Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam?
28th June 2015, 12:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in engineering college after scoring 43.3%?

If you got rejected in counselling process of Anna University for getting admission in bachelor of technology or engineering, there is nothing to worry, you can get admission in private engineering colleges.

In every private engineering, 15% seats are under management quota, you can visit the private engineering colleges of your region to know about the seats under the management quota.

These seats are filled by the private colleges, university does not fill these seats by counselling process, so you may get a chance for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?