16th January 2017, 01:37 PM
K.B PATEL

Am I eligible to join the Film Industry at the age of 57 years? What should I do to join the Film Industry?

Respected Sir, I am a 57 years old Man and I want to join the Film Industry so I want to know am I eligible to join the Film Industry at the age of 57 years? What should I do to join the Film Industry? Are there any exams to be given? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st January 2017, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Film Industry at the age of 57 years? What should I do to join the Film Industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.B PATEL View Post
Respected Sir, I am a 57 years old Man and I want to join the Film Industry so I want to know am I eligible to join the Film Industry at the age of 57 years? What should I do to join the Film Industry? Are there any exams to be given? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to join the film industry at the age of 57 years provided you have the required talent and skills. The film industry consists of various departments like Direction, Acting, Makeup, Arts and Crafts, Editing, Cinematography, Script Writing, Screenplay Writing, Dialogues etc. So you have to make yourself clear in which area you want to join. There are various diploma courses available in the private institutions to study the related course. After completion of the course you can approach and join the film industry. If you know somebody already working in the industry then it will be easier or you have to contact someone in the industry to join there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?