1st January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What can i do to join in film industry?

i am going to film industry but i am live in ujjain and there is no odition place in my country so what can i do

7th March 2012, 03:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do to join in film industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am going to film industry but i am live in ujjain and there is no odition place in my country so what can i do

There are various career opportunities for aspiring actors and actresses . It is not that easy to get into this, since more and more youngsters want to get into this field, it has made this all the more competitive .What is more difficult is to sustain yourself in this field for a long and a prosperous career and for that you need to a have strong belief in yourself , a lot of patience, and last but not the least, you need to polish your acting skills, which can be done by taking up a professional course. There are many institutions in our country which provide degree and diploma courses in drama and acting. There are various short and long term courses available in several educational institutions all over India.

You may refer to the official website of the following given institutes for proper detail:

FTII, Pune
The Barry John Acting School, Mumbai
Whistling Woods International,Mumbai
National School of Drama, NSD, Delhi
19th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have to go in film industry.What should i will do.And in my eyes i have some problem.Can i go in film industry.
26th January 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i wants become a actor of daily sop. i am 26 year old without any talent. so this is possible or not.
26th January 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi m jaskiran sarao,20 yrs old from chandigarh i am so interestes in films and in daily soaps i want to join the film industry so please suggest me for dat how can i join dat please provide me all the info..
26th January 2013, 10:43 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

This one is really hard and difficult question because this is also the dream of the many of students and the person who want to join the Film Industry the Bollywood of India the Indian Film Industry but it is the real difficult one.

I Want to clear one thing that if you want to get chance to get entry in the film industry than it needs two things first is that you should have a back means any person who is related to film industry believe it or not but this is truth and also the harsh reality of the Indian film Industry.The other way is so simple that you should be very much talented and only your talent tells about you.than you will get chance for sure.

Their is some institutes also who is giving training and also teaching acting skills to the person who want to join the Film Industry.

Here is the List :

-Film City(Rohtak,Haryana)

-Mumbai Film City

-Anupam Kher Acting School(Mumbai)

-National School of Drama (New Delhi)

Take acting course from these institutes and it will help you to get chance to get entry in the film Industry.

Best of luck
1st August 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am ranjeet singh my age is 27years mere pass na paisa hai na power aur na hi talent to kya main actor ban sakta houn.
8th June 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

In need job but not on camera but help in making films
How many maximum or minimum ruppes take I'm
19th July 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i can do better than several character it is not igo. it is confidence sir please give me a chance-09928053477
5th September 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Sachin sharma age 28. i want join film industry in any work to make future and making money too
contect no. 09887367302
24th October 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Mr.Yeluri Manikanta Mahesh babu....from guntur..........still I'm studying btech 4 year...after completed my btech I'm decided to became a gud comedian.....so plz give the information to me plz how to enter the film industry nd who person r I meet?????
4th December 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hey i m sanju going onb18yrs nd i passd 12th nd i really love actng bt i m confused ,wt r i doing ?? Plz help me nd my contct no. is 9155039796
22nd January 2015, 09:55 PM
arif sonu

Smile Re: What can i do to join in film industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm still studing intermediate after my exams i want to became a actor plz give me information for me plz plz plz .............,,,,,...
15th May 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is saikiran JALLIPALLI... complete iti my family position..is poor my dad is death my mother is health problem iam interested films acting so please give me one chance..plz...help..me...sir and madam..my.number.8186902471
19th December 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I live in Bangalore..I'm so much interested in making film..I always wanted to make a movie base on my own family story..I'm from broken family..I face a lot of challenges in my life journey.and I have written all the stories that I've gone through in my life..and I wanted to make a movie with my story in order to encourage the youngster...who are facing the same problem....and for the movie I think I don't have to go for acting schools.. because I know how to act..
Will it it be possible for me to join?
Please suggest me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?