4th March 2012, 05:16 PM
savidhawan

How to join Foreign Embassy in India after doing 2 years PG diploma in International Business Management, 5 years sales and administration experience in Textile and Finance?

Respected Experts,

I have done two year Post graduation diploma in International Business Management and i have 5 years Sales and Administration experience in Textile and Finance. I want to Join Foreign Embassy in India. Kindly guide me the same.
Thanks n Regards,
SAVI DHAWAN
Amritsar
+91-99144-47347

29th November 2018, 09:08 PM
Sruthi Sunil s
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join Foreign Embassy in India after doing 2 years PG diploma in International Business Management, 5 years sales and administration experience in Textile and Finance?

Indians who have interest in joining foreign embassy has to pass IFC exam( Indian foreign service) combined civil service exams.... contents of the exams differ with the respective countries.... Minimum age limit is 30 yrs ( general) ,33 yrs ( OBC) , 35 yrs ( SC / ST)....

Indian Embassy consist of 2 types of official: 1 .India based: all those who come from India to work in embassy for about 2-4 yrs
2. Local staff: those who are employed locally....

Amongst Indian based , they ll be from IFS or military of external affairs (MEA) ..

There are 2 types of jobs in embassy...1.diplomatic jobs like counsel or general counsel ,first , second ,third secretary

2. Clerical Jobs such as administrative assistant , receptionist ,grant and project coordinator , security officers , translators etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?