16th February 2012, 12:07 PM
anjanjj

Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?

Hi,

I have done my Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and want to pursue MBA in KSOU. I have seven years of working experience. Please advise if i am eligible for the same. Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjan

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?
  4. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  5. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  6. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  7. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  8. Required cutoff for admission in PGDM? Fee structure of the course?
  9. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience? -- [New]
  10. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  11. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  12. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  14. How to do PG course in Hotel management? I am doing B.Tech from Krishna Engineering College
  15. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Com course with 55% from Goa University?
  16. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  17. What are the courses available to study except M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
24th February 2012, 03:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjanjj View Post
Hi,

I have done my Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and want to pursue MBA in KSOU. I have seven years of working experience. Please advise if i am eligible for the same. Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjan
The Diploma Program of three years offered by any recognized institute is only considered equivalent to a degree course, that too in certain cases and it depends upon the university whether they consider it or not.

Now, if your diploma is considered by Karnataka State Open University to pursue Master of Business Administration, you can certainly apply for it.
Since you have 7 years of working experience, you will be eligible for the course irrespective of the marks you secured in the qualifying exam provided it includes a minimum of three years of Managerial or supervisory experience.

For further information, refer to the official website of Karnataka State open University.
28th February 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?

i have done 10 2(science) 2(paramedical) 1(pg diploma in hospital administration in medvarsity) and 10 years experience in hospital am i eligible for mba admission
20th February 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I done 3year diploma in engg from Borad of technical education Delhi. I m doing job from last 15 years so I can apply for MBA in any University.

Sumit Bhatia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?