22nd March 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Hi, how to apply for a merit seat in government B.Ed college in Tamil Nadu? Which are the top 10 government colleges in Tamil Nadu for B.Ed? From which university are those colleges affiliated? Any entrance required?

21st February 2021, 03:02 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join government B.Ed colleges in Tamil Nadu?

TNTEU (Tamilnadu Teacher's Education University) conducts admission process for B.Ed admission in the state of Tamilnadu. There is no entrance exam, but candidates need to participate in counselling process of B.Ed admission conducted by TNTEU. Generally, B.Ed admission process starts in the month of August every year. Admission will be based on merit obtained in graduation level qualifying exam.

Government B.Ed Colleges In Tamilnadu
- Government Education College, Coimbatore
- Government Education College, Komarapalayam
- Government College of Education, Orthanadu
- Government College of Education, Vellore
- Government College of Education, Pudukottai
- Government College of Education, Namakkal
- Institute of Advanced Study In Education, Chennai

All these colleges are affiliated to Tamilnadu Teacher Education University (TNTEU).

TNTEU Application Form
- Visit the official website :
- Download and take out xerox of coding sheet of B.Ed admission.
- Fill the required information in coding sheet.
- Send the duly filled coding sheet and demand draft of application fee payable to "The Secretary, Tamilnadu Admission, Chennai".

Application Fee
- For General : Rs.500/-
- For OBC/SC/ST : Rs.250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?