19th July 2011, 10:29 PM
ABCDEF*13*

With a rank of 2468 can I join a government engineering college? Which college can i join and which stream?

Can i get any government engineering college at rank 2468?
If so, then which college and what stream?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  3. What is the fee structure for class 11th students?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  5. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to join any good government college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?
  8. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  9. If my rank is 3948(Gen) and 485(Girls) in UPTU then can I join Government College?
  10. With AIEEE rank of 80600 and UP rank of 12000 which college can I join?
  11. What is the process for shifting from one college to another? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join AGBSE government college in UP after scoring 23000 rank
  13. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  14. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  15. How to join the best engineering college in AP? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join MAC in government college?
  18. Can I join government medical college? I have scored 195 medical cutoff
26th August 2011, 10:49 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: With a rank of 2468 can I join a government engineering college? Which college can i join and which stream?

Dear friend,
This varies from year to year but you can definitely have a sit in Govt. college, You can check the last year closing rank for more information.But if you do not get government college you will surely get a good private college , you must take admission.
26th August 2011, 11:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: With a rank of 2468 can I join a government engineering college? Which college can i join and which stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCDEF*13* View Post
Can i get any government engineering college at rank 2468?
If so, then which college and what stream?
2468 rank in which entrance exam????
if its AIEEE..then u have scored an excellent rank..u can go in for BITS,Mesra or any of the NITs..choose the stream which u think is the best for u..or in which u have some interest..
u can go in for ECE,Mechanical,Civil,CSE,IT or any other..

hope this helps..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?