26th July 2011, 11:45 AM
vamsy_krrish

Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?

i hav completed +2 n i wanna join in a good university in chennai...can u suggest me some good universities?
n i wanna know about hindustan,bharath n vel tech universities as well...

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities where I can join AFBSC course in Chennai? Best universities in Chennai?
  2. Facility and infrastructure of Hindustan University is similar to Hindustan University? How is it to do B.Tech from Hindustan University and M.Tech from IITs? Does foreign universities accept Hindustan University degrees? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  5. Is Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology a good college for engineering compared to KIITS?
  6. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  7. Good universities and worst universities in Chennai to study B.Tech?
  8. Top 10 colleges in Tamilnadu for Architecture? I have scored 277 in NATA
  9. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  10. Is Veltech university in Chennai good for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  12. List of top 10 US Universities to do Masters in Management Information Systems?
  13. Scholarship to join in universities for pursuing graduation?
  14. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  15. Any universities in Chennai where I can get admission through AIEEE rank?
  16. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  17. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  18. Can I get admission into B.E. Mechanical having completed M.Sc. in Physics?
1st February 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?

Which institute is better option for b.tech, vel tech chennai or vit vellore ?
Which among them has better placement ?
5th February 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?

which university in chennai is good to study aeronautical engineering VEL TECH or HINDUSTAN ?
7th May 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

which university is better vel tech or vit
16th April 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am finish my 12th n i am average student.i want to do B.Ecivil.which collage is good to join in chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?