7th July 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join Hindustan University? What is the admission procedure?

I wana join hindustan university pls tell me admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for MS in Hindustan University? Is there any entrance exam conducted by the college?
  2. Placement details about Hindustan University?
  3. How to join M.Tech for IC engines at hindustan University?
  4. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  6. To study Aerospace Engineering, are IIT and IIST the only way? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Hindustan University Chennai after finishing BSc from St Joseph's Bangalore?
  8. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure? -- [New]
  9. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  10. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  14. Procedure of internship in The Times of India, Hindustan Time or The Hindu?
  15. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  16. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  18. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
20th May 2016, 01:48 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Hindustan University? What is the admission procedure?

HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY

Hindustan University established in the year 1985 and situated in Chennai, Tamilnadu which offer different undergraduate and postgraduate course.

As per your question you not mention the course name for which you want to know the admission process. Hindustan Institute of Technology takes admission through the entrance examination called as "HITSEEE". If you want to know the admission process of B.Tech course then you may get details on the official website of the University.

For B.Tech course you must passed 12th from a recognize board with minimum 50% marks. Every year the entrance examination is conducted by the University. You may apply for the entrance examination on the official website. For more details regarding admission process kindly visit - http://hindustanuniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?